A high powered combination cleaner degreaser, deodorizer for removal of heavy greasy soil and the foul odors that goes with them in and around refuse and trash collection and disposal equipment.
• Safety. Tenants discard unsuitable items into trash chutes. Some are flammable such as: paints, thinners, etc., other materials adhere to the sides of the chute.
Why Clean Trash Chutes?
• Odors. Everyone is concerned with odors that emanate from trash chutes and permeate the hallways and stairwells of buildings, leading to complaints.
• Health. Many of the items found in trash chutes contain organic waste ingredients, a perfect breeding ground for bacteria and disease-causing organisms to thrive and spread throughout the building.
Allways pre-test surface for product compatability.
Use rubber gloves when handling Crusher. Do not allow Crusher to dry on
surface before rinsing.
For Optimum Results
FOR GENERAL PRESSURE WASHING: Dilute Crusher 1:32 with warm water
(4 ounces per gallon of water).
FOR HEAVY DUTY DEGREASING: Dilute Crusher 1:4 with warm water. Spnge or spray upon surface to be cleaned. agitate as necessary, rinse thoroughly. Extreme conditions may call for a 1:1 dilution.
FOR USE IN AUTOMATIC FLOOR SCRUBBING MACHINES: Dilute Crusher 2 to 4 ounces per gallon of water in solution tank.
FOR GENERAL SPRAY AND WIPE CLEANING: Dilute Crusher 1 to 2 ounces per gallon.
Odor Control Solutions for:
- Commercial Garbage / Trash Compactors
- Trash Chutes (Multi Story)
- Food Waste Storage
- Garbage Bin Rooms
- Loading Docks
- Dumpster Storage Areas
- Internal Septic Systems
- Grease Traps
As Used In:
- Shopping Malls
- Food Courts
- Apartment Buildings
- Grocery Stores
- Commercial Properties
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Your Place of Business
What they say
Having been in the waste and recycling business for 9 ½ year now, I am fully aware of how odor and insects can quickly become an issue for our customers. In seeking solutions, I was recommended to Envirostat. At the time, we were doing business with Envirostat in the Southeastern U.S. and promoting another odor control system nationally.
Over short period of time, Envirostat became our vendor of choice for odor control. Envirostat has a product & system that actually works, and is easy to install & service. Unlike similar products, it requires virtually zero maintenance. The Envirostat team provides fantastic service and has been a pleasure to work with over the years. I highly recommend their odor control system to anyone experiencing compactor or trash room odor.
Director of Client Experience
WM Sustainability Services